The IVR Post Call System allows customized data to be stored in reference to the phone call. Pertinent information specific to the phone call is stored in your Mongoose Metrics Dashboard application by the answering party (agent). At the end of the call, the caller hangs up, but the agent stays on the line and is prompted for data input.
Currently to be able to use the system, a Mongoose Metrics technician must activate this service.
Once activated the, following are steps for use:
- At the end of the call, the caller hangs up but the answering party does not.
-At that time the agent will be prompted to choose a field for datage input.
- The agent will be prompted with an English message, which all messages are, that states, "press 1 for custom 1, press 2 for custom 2, press 3 for custom 3" The TOP LEVEL message.
-Once one of the options is pressed, this will allow for information to be entered into the storage field, i.e. Custom1, 2, or 3.
- The agent will be prompted to "enter up to 10 digits followed by the pound sign" to be stored into the field. Once entered, a confirmation will be required to save this information.
- The agent will be prompted with, "You entered", '1234', "press 1 to confirm or 2 to re-nenter." If you enter 2, step 3 will repeat.
- After pressing 1 to confirm, this information is saved and step 2 starts again. Information can be over written by updating within the loop if the call has not ended.
The data in the Dashboard will appear as follows:
The first 10 columns represent the caller information from the incoming call
The last 6 columns represent the search and conversion data
As shown, the agent entered “256” into the Custom1 field. The agent assigns specific categories to each custom field and values to the codes entered. This gives customers an accurate reading of the outcome of each incoming call.
NOTE: All the messages that are in double quotation, can be customized by the account owners personal audio messages. If sent in to our technical support at email@example.com. These files must be in gsm or mpg format and less that 100KB in file size for each section.
If the agent wishes to use the IVR system another time other than at not at the end of the call, Mongoose Metrics also offers this ability on a webpage. That page is
Therefore, an example would be to update the 256 to 257, this can be done on this webpage for custom1 and all 3 fields.