Whisper Prompt Setup
Mongoose Metrics offers the ability to upload a “Whisper Prompt” to your campaigns. Whisper Prompts are ideal for clients that use live agents to initially answer telephone calls.
A Whisper Prompt is an audio file (.wav format) that plays to the agent (the person answering the phone) to provide them with information as it pertains to the call prior to the commencement of the call. Only the agent answering the call can hear this message, not the caller placing the call.
To begin this process you will need the following:
- An active Mongoose Metrics Session or 1:1 campaign.
- A pre-recorded audio file to play to the agent answering the phone (.wav format preferred).
- .wav format preferred.
- No more than five seconds in length.
- Allow 1-1.5 seconds of silence before message to allow time for agent to get the phone to his/her ear to hear the prompt.
Step One: Click “Edit ” below your existing campaign.
Step Two: Click the “Browse” button. A window will appear allowing you to search for the file.
Step Three: Once the file is shown on the campaign, click the “Update AccuTrack 1:1 (or SPC) Campaign” button to save.
Testing Your Whisper Prompt
There are two ways to test to see if a whisper file is working properly.
- Click the Play link on the Edit Campaign Page. This will download and play the file.
- Conduct a test call using a tracking number from the campaign. Note: Please advise the agent to listen for your recording to play prior to the call beginning.
Deleting a Whisper Prompt
Simply click the “Clean record and delete file” link. Allow the screen to refresh, and the file should be gone.