As of January 30, 2014, the Edit Campaign screen has been updated for improved navigation. The right navigation bar has been moved to the Campaign Options drop-down in the upper left of the screen.
- Clone Campaign: Use this feature to create a new campaign using the existing campaign features
- Pause Campaign: campaign pause will pause number replacement from occurring on the campaign, however if someone calls a tracking number, calls will still connect.
For more information on this topic: https://support.mongooseportal.com/entries/26129698-How-to-Pause-Your-Campaign
- Enable Call Recording: Call recording is free and available for all campaigns. All call recordings are accessible within the Dashboard for 60 days.
For more information on this topic: https://support.mongooseportal.com/entries/24744216-How-to-Enable-Call-Recording-on-a-Campaign
- Manage Custom Data: Campaign Custom Descriptions are column headers used for reporting within the Mongoose Metrics Dashboard. Many times these headers are used when a customer’s data is imported from another vendor’s database.
For more information on this topic: https://support.mongooseportal.com/entries/24755368-How-to-Add-Campaign-Custom-Descriptions
- Configure Extensions: The extensions feature allows an IVR prompt at the beginning of the call to direct your caller to specific extensions.
For more information on this topic: https://support.mongooseportal.com/entries/24925542-Setting-Up-Phone-Extensions
- Configure Call Block Filter: This feature allows users to block any specific phone numbers or area codes from calling their campaign.
For more information on this topic: https://support.mongooseportal.com/entries/24755338-How-to-Block-a-Spam-Caller-from-a-Campaign
- Configure Destination Routing: This feature allows users to route any phone call to a specific destination number depending on the caller's state, zip code, area code, or call time
For more information on this topic: https://support.mongooseportal.com/entries/24727257-How-to-Configure-Destination-Routing
- Configure Postcall Email Notification: Within the Mongoose Metrics Dashboard, it is possible to configure a post call notification that sends an email after each call on a campaign
For more information on this topic: https://support.mongooseportal.com/entries/24730292-Enable-Post-Call-Email-Notifications
- Analytics Integration: The Mongoose Metrics call tracking integration with Google Analytics allows users to track phone calls and see phone call data within their Google Analytics reports
For more information on this topic: https://support.mongooseportal.com/entries/24787987-Google-Analytics
- Create Organic Filter: This feature will allow you to control what organic searches the AccuTrack Session will dynamically display numbers for
- Create PPC Filter: This feature will allow you to control what keywords the AccuTrack Session will dynamically display numbers for
For more information on PPC & Organic Filters: https://support.mongooseportal.com/entries/24935618-Keyword-Traffic-Filters-for-AccuTrack-Session