The Call Detail Report displays information about all incoming calls made to the tracking phone number(s) within this campaign (available in both Session and 1:1 Campaigns).
To access the Call Detail Report, clicks on the "Campaigns" tab in the Mongoose Metrics Dashboard.
Then under the column Campaign Name, click on the actual campaign itself for the Call Detail Report you wish to access:
For AccuTrack 1:1 campaigns this will take you right to the Call Detail Report. For AccuTrack Session/SPC campaigns, on this next screen click on the subtab Call Detail Report.
Below is an example of the report:
In that screenshot, various columns can be seen containing different pieces of data. Below is a description of each of the fields found in this report:
- Call Date: The date and time the call occurred
- Trackable #: The phone number assigned to the user upon arriving at the website. This is the number the visitor called.
- Incoming #: The user's phone number, their Caller ID.
- Destination #: The phone number the trackable number was forwarded or routed to.
- Call Status: Whether the call was answered, busy, or no answer.
- Duration: The length of the phone call (by default a 45 second filter is in place).
- Destination Route Type: If destination routing is enabled, this field will display whether the call was routed by Caller State, Caller Zip Code, Caller Area Code, or Called Time. If the call was not routed using Destination Routing, the field will display "default"
- Caller Zip: The zip code of the caller.
- Caller State: The state of the caller.
- Caller Time zone: The time zone of the caller.
- Keyword: The keyword from the PPC search (if the search was organic, this will appear to be the same as the Raw Search Term).
- Raw Search: The exact phrase the user typed while performing the search.
- Source: Where the search was performed (Google, Bing, etc.).
- Keyword Type: Organic or PPC
- Custom1: If Postal IVR is turned on, this field will be pre-populated with information logged by the call receiver at the end of the call. This field can also be edited through the Call Detail Report screen
- Custom2: If Post-call IVR is turned on, this field will be pre-populated with information logged by the call receiver at the end of the call. This field can also be edited through the Call Detail Report screen
- Custom3: If Post-call IVR is turned on, this field will be pre-populated with information logged by the call receiver at the end of the call. This field can also be edited through the Call Detail Report screen
Every single one of these columns contains a field right beneath the column title that you can then filter the report by. Simply enter a value into the field to filter by and click Enter or the Filter button found on the right side of the screen.
This report can then also be filtered by a date range found on left hand side of the screen. Simply select the start and end dates of the date range, and then click View. Any filters already in place will be kept.
Right below the date range filter are options to then export the data to either an Excel format or XML. Note this will then export only the data which matches the filter currently in place for the report. And also these links will only appear if there is data already tracked within the campaign.
Clicking Reset Filter will then clear out any filters set in the column fields. It will not reset the date range.