The Keyword Detail Report displays all of the incoming searches/clicks for an AccuTrack Session campaign. This could be from PPC, Organic, or other various sources you choose to track, such as direct traffic.
To access this report, click on the tab labeled "Campaigns" in the Mongoose Metrics Dashboard.
Then click on the actual name of a Session campaign, listed under the Campaign Name column.
Click on the sub-tab labeled 'Keyword Detail Report'.
Here is an example of this report containing test data:
In that screenshot you will see various columns containing different pieces of data. Below is a description of each of the fields found in this report:
- Keyword Log Time: The time the search/click was logged
- Keyword: The keyword from the PPC search (if the search was organic, this will appear to be the same as the Raw Search Term)
- Raw Search Term: The exact phrase the user typed while performing the search
- Trackable Number: The phone number the user was assigned when arriving at the website
- Source: Where the search was performed (Google, Bing, etc.)
- Traffic: Organic or PPC
- Phone Call ID: This will be blank unless a phone call occurred; the field includes the user's phone number and a link to their record on the Call Detail Report
- Call (Minutes): Duration of call (this will be blank unless a phone call occurred)
- IP: IP address of incoming user
- Visit Location: The location of the user (based on IP Address)
- Ad Type: This will be blank unless a variable was added to the PPC Destination URL parameter ad_type during setup.
- Ad Campaign: This will be blank unless a variable was added to the PPC Destination URL parameter utm_campaign during setup.
- Last URL: The last URL the user visited before they either made called the Mongoose tracking phone number or just left the site.
Every single one of these columns contains a field right beneath the column title that you can then filter the report by. Simply enter a value into the field to filter by and click Enter or the Filter button found on the right side of the screen.
This report can then also be filtered by a date range found on left hand side of the screen. Simply select the start and end dates of the date range, and then click View. Any filters already in place will be kept.
Right below the date range filter are options to then export the data to either an Excel format or XML. Note this will then export only the data which matches the filter currently in place for the report. And also these links will only appear if there is data already tracked within the campaign.
Clicking Reset Filter will then clear out any filters set in the column fields. It will not reset the date range.