The Keyword Debug Report is used to track issues within Session campaigns. There are three main issues tracked in the Debug Information column:
- No Numbers in the pool are assigned for campaign.
- This means that the amount of phone numbers in the pool does not support the amount of traffic coming to the website. Please contact your Sales Rep or Account Manager to request more phone numbers for your campaign.
- Campaign is set to track PPC, and keyword’s for Organic search
- Session campaigns can track PPC, Organic search, or both types of traffic. For example, you select PPC and or Organic traffic which appear in the Keyword Debug Report. This gives you the opportunity to see the amount of data you could be tracking but are not. To update the Campaign Keyword Tracking, go to the Campaigns tab and click "Edit Campaign" next to the Campaign Name. Please note: You will more than likely need to add more minutes and numbers when switching to both PPC & Organic.
- Number already published to this IP for this campaign less than 2 minutes ago
- This indicates that a caller visited the site twice within two minutes and was issued the same phone number (they have cookies disabled in their browser). A caller must clear their cookies and wait two minutes to be issued a different phone number.
To access the Keyword Debug Report go to the "Campaigns" tab and click on the Campaign Name.
Click on the "Keyword Debug Report" tab.
Besides the Debug Information, the Keyword Debug Report tracks the following data:
- Debug Log Time: Time the issue was logged
- Keyword’s used for PPC tracking
- Trackable Number’s assigned to the user
- Source Type’s the user searches (Google, Bing, etc.)
- Whether the traffic was brought to the site by PPC or Organic search
- IP: The IP address of the incoming user
- Visit Location: Location of the incoming user
- Ad Type: This field will be empty unless a variable has been added to the PPC destination URLs.