The IVR Post Call System allows customized data to be stored in reference to the phone call. Pertinent information specific to the phone call is stored in your Mongoose Metrics Dashboard application by the answering party (agent). At the end of the call, the caller hangs up, but the agent stays on the line and is prompted for data input.
Currently to be able to use the system, a Mongoose Metrics technician must activate this service.
Once activated the, following are steps for use:
- At the end of the call, the caller hangs up but the answering party does not.
-At that time the agent will be prompted to choose a field for datage input.
- The agent will be prompted with an English message, which all messages are, that states, "press 1 for custom 1, press 2 for custom 2, press 3 for custom 3" The TOP LEVEL message.
-Once one of the options is pressed, this will allow for information to be entered into the storage field, i.e. Custom1, 2, or 3.
- The agent will be prompted to "enter up to 10 digits followed by the pound sign" to be stored into the field. Once entered, a confirmation will be required to save this information.
- The agent will be prompted with, "You entered", '1234', "press 1 to confirm or 2 to re-enter." If you enter 2, step 3 will repeat.
- After pressing 1 to confirm, this information is saved and step 2 starts again. Information can be over written by updating within the loop if the call has not ended.
To view the three Custom data fields where this data appears. First click on the Data Insights tab/drop down, and select Calls. You will then see recent calls across your account:
You will then need to have the other data fields be displayed on this report. These other fields include the three Custom Data Fields, along with other, more minor pieces of data. To have these extra data fields become displayed in the Calls report, click Custom from the left hand side of the screen. Then click the box next to 'Facet Custom Data'. This will cause the Calls report to reload but with numerous extra fields of data.
To find the three Custom Data Fields, you will need to scroll right to the far end of the reloaded Calls report.
As shown in the above example, the agent entered “256” into the Custom1 field. The agent assigns specific categories to each custom field and values to the codes entered. This gives customers an accurate reading of the outcome of each incoming call.
NOTE: All the messages that are in double quotation, can be customized by the account owners personal audio messages. If sent in to our technical support at firstname.lastname@example.org. These files must be in gsm or mpg format and less that 100KB in file size for each section.