When setting up the AccuTrack Session Directories product, use the following checklist to ensure all steps are taken:
- What is the URL where you are installing the Mongoose code?
- Are the numbers on the page in an image? (The phone number must be in text format)
- Is one of the numbers on the page a vanity number? If so, please contact Mongoose Support assist with setu
- Here is how to find the campaign code:
- Are the destination numbers set on each Mongoose Campaign?
- Do the destination numbers match the phone numbers that are listed on the page? If not, please contact Mongoose Support to assist with setup
- Is each phone number on the page that will be replaced surrounded with AccuTrack Session Directories Span Tags? An example Span Tag template is attached to this Knowledge Base article near the bottom
- <span class="mm-phone-number">phone number here</span>
- Are each of the Mongoose Destination Numbers unique i.e. none of the campaigns have the same destination number? If any campaigns have the same destination number, please contact Mongoose Support to assist with setup.
- Are the PPC URLs in the following format?
- The four X's are replaced with the name of your Google Adwords campaign
- Direct Traffic:
- Affiliate Traffic:
Additional Tutorials for Campaign Setup:
- AccuTrack Session Directories Setup Guide