The Publishings Report displays all of the incoming searches/clicks for an AccuTrack Session/Session Directories campaign. This could be from PPC, Organic, or other various sources you choose to track, such as direct traffic.
To access this report, click on the tab labeled "Data Inslights" in the Mongoose Metrics Dashboard, and then click "Publishings"
Use the Filters in the left pane to narrow results
Also select additional fields/columns to add into the report:
Here is an example of this report containing test data:
In that screenshot you will see various columns containing different pieces of data. Below is a description of each of the fields found in this report:
- Campaign Name: Name of the campaign within Mongoose Metrics
- Campaign Code: Thirty-two character unique identifier for the Mongoose Metrics campaign
- Assignment Time: The time the search/click was logged
- Keyword: The keyword from the PPC search (if the search was organic, this will appear to be the same as the Raw Search Term)
- Raw Search: The exact phrase the user typed while performing the search
- Trackable Number: The phone number the user was assigned when arriving at the website
- Source: Where the search was performed (Google, Bing, etc.)
- Type: Organic, PPC, or Direct
- Log ID: Internal unique identifier for the visitor
- Visitor IP: IP address of incoming user
- IP Location: The location of the user (based on IP Address)
- Ad Type: This will be blank unless a variable was added to the PPC Destination URL parameter ad_type during setup.
- Ad Campaign: This will be blank unless a variable was added to the PPC Destination URL parameter utm_campaign during setup.
- Last URL: The last URL the user visited before they either made called the Mongoose tracking phone number or just left the site.
- End Time: The end of the cookie time for the number
- Pool ID
- Accumulated SPC
- Account Code: Unique identifier for the Mongoose Metrics account
- Area Code:
- Refer URL
- Google GCLID: Google Click ID used by Google
- Marin KWID: Marin's Keyword ID (Marin integration must be enabled)
- Marin Creative ID: Marin Creative ID (Marin integration must be enabled)
Export the report to Excel by clicking on the Export button near the top right of the screen